- Pray the Rosary
- Pray this Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes
O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfort to the Afflicted,you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. Deign to cast upon me a look of mercy. By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors; and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain, O loving Mother, the granting of my requests. Through gratitude for favors, I will endeavor to imitate your virtues that I may one day share your glory. Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us. Amen. (Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.)
- French Crepes (as Lourdes is in France)
- blueberry muffins or pancakes
- an all white meal - chicken, cauliflower, white rice, etc.
- White pancakes or muffins to symbolize the Holy Mother's virgin purity and blueberries to symbolize her blue mantle.
- For recipes or other food ideas, visit Catholic Cuisine
- Bring flowers (roses would be appropriate) to your statue of Our Lady at your home altar, especially if you have a statue of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Sing Immaculate Mary
- Make an Our Lady of Lourdes Holy Water Font as seen here at Our Domestic Church
- Do an easy Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Craft by coloring an image of Our Lady of Lourdes and gluing it onto brown construction paper and decorating with glitter or tissue paper as seen here at Shower of Roses